*JP and I take turns putting Cooper to bed every night. Thursday night Cooper asked me if we were going to read stories and I told him it was dads turn to tuck him in. He asked JP if they would read stories and he didn't answer, after asking a couple of times Cooper looked at me and said "he an unfateable dad", I had no clue what he was talking about! He repeated it several times so I had him explain, "you know, you blow him up and he just sits there"...oh, inflatable, I should have known!!
*The other night we were driving in the car listening to a Veggie Tales CD and a song came on and JP said that was his favorite song. Cooper sat and listened for a minute then said "oh dad, that does sound beautiful"...what a sweetie!
*At his birthday party a friend gave him two games that he already has, and of course he had to let them know! But he followed it up by saying "it's ok, we are going to have a rummage sale, we can just sell them".
No comments:
Post a Comment