- Tucker is getting so smart, just like his big brother. He loves to sing and dance. We have the most fun in the evenings but just turning on the music and watching the boys go crazy. They both have some pretty good dance moves.
- The other day Cooper was throwing a fit about the tag in his shirt, but I didn't want to cut it out because we will need to know what size it is later when Tucker is ready to wear it. Cooper threw a fit and had shirts all over his bedroom. I got the hangers down and was teaching him how to put them back on the hangers. He was so mad, got a mean look on his face and yelled "this is so jealous"...not sure what he was wanting to say, but that sure didn't make sense. I couldn't help but laugh.
- Tucker can sing the ABC's (not super clear, but we can tell what he's saying), and he loves to count. When we going down the stairs, he will stop at the top and tell us to count, so we count the steps as we go, he can pretty much get to 14 on his own. One day at the park we were getting him to go down the slide and JP counted 1,2,3 and Tucker chimed in with 4,5,6. Mr. Smarty Pants!!
- After the tag incident with Cooper he asked if he could take the problem shirt to Grammys next time we go. I asked if he was going to have her cut the tag out for him and he said no, she has scissors on her dresser, he'll cut the tag out himself...everyone, hide all your scissors if Cooper's coming to visit!!
A little of this, a little of that. All things from being a mom of two busy boys to helping you get fit and lead a more healthy lifestyle! Let me know you like what you read and message me if I can help you!
Friday, March 25, 2011
Randomness...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First time poster.. I enjoy reading your posts. Even the mushie ones. We are looking at options for a vacation this summer and Yellowstone has 2 votes as well as Grand Canyon. We may see ya if you are around.
ReplyDelete