Thursday, May 26, 2011

School

School has gotten out for summer, does this mean Cooper is now a kindergartner or can I wait til Aug for that title??

This morning on the way to the babysitters we drove past the high school and Cooper told me he wants to go to school there next year. I told him he needs to go to K first, he informed me that he did homeschool w/ Momo (the stuffed puppy). So, I told him we could get all his records and take them to the high school to sign up...what are records mom? I told him it was his grades so they know he's smart enough and ready for high school. He asked if he wanted high grades or low grades? I told him he wants all A's. So, he read me his record...A, A, B, A, A, A. I asked what the B was for and he said math. I asked if he doesn't like math, he told me "no, I like numbers, I just failed that one exam". How does he know what fail and exam mean???? He probably is ready for high school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment