- He got some new tennis shoes and the first day we put them on he told me over and over "I like my new shoes".
- Sometimes when he wants my attention (or just to hear himself talk), he will say mom over and over. I've started replying by saying his name back...then he asks: what?
- Today it's a cooler day so I put on a pair of long pants. Once he stood up and realized it wasn't shorts like he's used to, he pulled the pant legs up and demanded "I no wear pants".
A little of this, a little of that. All things from being a mom of two busy boys to helping you get fit and lead a more healthy lifestyle! Let me know you like what you read and message me if I can help you!
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Tucker
Tucker is such a happy little guy, and he's getting so smart. I'm blown away by how clearly he is talking. He loves to joke and play. You can't be in a bad mood when he's around!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment