Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tucker update

I can't believe how fast Tucker is growing up! He is talking so much, and has quite a memory for a two year old. The other day he got a hold of my phone and wanted to see the pictures I had taken. As we scrolled through, I asked questions about each one and he could remember when/where and why it was taken. I was sure impressed.

He is also able to have conversations with us now, which is so much fun to keep asking him questions to see what his response will be! The other night we were in the car and he was trying to ask JP something, Cooper kept interrupting and Tucker told him "Cooper, I'm trying to ask dad about it". He's such a little man.

Now we just need to get him potty trained and lose the pacifier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment