Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cooper


I can't start the blog w/out something about Cooper-man! This little guy learns something new every day and doesn't forget it!


He had a great Christmas...or two. All he asked Santa for was a trash truck and a belt, if only every year will be so easy!! Of course he got so much more that that and is just thrilled.


He is so excited to be a big brother. Cooper and JP like to give me a hard time about naming the baby Trout if it's a boy. Sometimes out of the blue he'll ask what I want to name the baby, so I'll throw out a name and he says "no, what about Trout?". Then in the sweetest voice "come on mom, it's a cool name!". I think we better come up with a real name soon so he doesn't have a melt-down in the hospital when it's not a Trout!

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogging world!!! I'm so excited to have another blog to read instead of taking care of my family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea welcome to blogging!!! I have thought about it and my vote if its a boy is Officially Trout. I admit I didn't like it at first but it has grown on me :) Not that I get a vote but I just thought that I would share that with you!

    ReplyDelete