Saturday, January 31, 2009

YMCA

The Burrington's are now official members of the YMCA! Friday we went to join and had a tour of the facility. They have a daycare for Cooper to play while we work out. The daycare was our first stop on the tour, and as soon as Cooper walked in, he acted like he'd been there all his life. We left him to play while we did the tour. When it was time to go back and get him, he started crying, he was having too much fun and didn't want to leave.

This morning we got up and went down to do our first work-out. Cooper was super excited to get to go back and play again. Before we left the house I tried to get him to go potty so he wouldn't have to mess with it there, but he told me "I'll wait and potty there, I need to see if they have a step-stool for me". Important things to a 3 year old I guess!

Again, at drop off time he took off before I had a chance to sign him in, then cried again when he saw JP and I to pick him up. We are going to sign him up for a sports class for his age group that is 3 weeks of T-ball and 3 weeks of Soccer, just to teach them the basics. I'm sure he'll have a blast doing that! Thank goodness we have Cooper to keep us motivated to go work out, he'll be wanting to go play every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment