Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cooper time

* This morning while playing with the boys I had Cooper get a book we got at the library on Monday so I could read it to him and Tucker. He brought it over and when I started to read it, he started reading along with me. I stopped reading and he kept going, he read the whole book to me!! I had only read it to him once on Monday, so I know he didn't have time to memorize it. We are so proud of him!

*Tonight he was asking what Cupid is. I explained it to him and then later he pretended to shoot JP and me and told us we were in love then. Later he shot me and then made me shoot him so we could be in love. A while later he wanted me to shoot him and Mo so they could be in love. I hope this phase doesn't last as long as Alvin has!

*Lately he's been calling me Beautiful all the time. On Friday it was mine and JP's 3rd wedding anniversary and JP sent me some beautiful roses. A few nights later at dinner Cooper was talking about how beautiful the flowers are, then he looked at me, told me how beautiful I was, then told me I should be in with the flowers...what a charmer, huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment