Tuesday, February 23, 2010

updates

Yikes, it's been a while since I've posted, so here's a quick update on the Burrington Boys...

  • Tucker just got two more teeth in. He now has 4 on top and two on the bottom. He loves to eat and I know we'll never fill him up once he's on table foods only. I think right now his favorites are a toss up, either bread and butter or frozen waffles!
  • Cooper has been going to pre-school two mornings a week, but starting in March he's moving up to the 4/5 yr old class. He gets to go M/W/F afternoons, which means no naps!! He has not been napping now, so maybe this will help Tucker get a better nap.
  • Tucker is scooting everywhere on his tummy, but still not crawling on hands and knees. The other night I was folding laundry and he scooted over, and pulled himself up using the laundry basket. I'm thinking he's going to skip crawling and just take off walking.
  • Cooper is signed up to start playing t-ball through our YMCA. He'll play on Saturday mornings, starting on March 20th. He's super excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment