Thursday, May 27, 2010

Impressive

Just going to take a minute to brag on my little Mr Smarty Pants (Cooper). Today at Wal-Mart I bought him a new place mat for the dinner table. He could pick anything and decided on the US Map. He was riding in the cart and I heard him naming some of the states. Once we got home I sat down with him to see how many he knew and if he was right on where they were located...he knew what he was talking about!! He listed odd ones, too, he knew AZ (of course), TX, CA, FL, but then he surprised me by knowing North & South "Akota", Louisiana & Mississippi. I asked if he knew where MO was, he asked where and I showed him, he pointed to Maine, told me he thought that could have been MO b/c of the "M". He told me he learned it all from pre-school. I wonder what else he knows that I don't know about.

2 comments:

  1. A lot! I think we often underestimate how much our little ones actually know..

    That is great that he already knows all that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ya that is impressive!!! I know Lily amazes me with some of the things she knows!

    ReplyDelete