Thursday, May 20, 2010

May update

Once again, I have been slacking on my blogging, so here are a few stories from the boys...
  • Tucker has been pulling at his ears, so to be safe, I took him to the Dr. this morning. It is just fluid that is not draining properly, no infection, nothing to worry about. Today he weighed 22 lbs., he will go back next week for his one year check-up, sure he will gain even more by then.
  • After I told Cooper we had to take Tucker to the Dr. he told me that we would need to go to Toys R Us if we are close by. I asked what he wanted from there, and he told me "I need to do a search, remember, my birthday is in 6 months. That's what birthdays are all about." I have a feeling it will be a long 6 months!
  • Tucker is getting bigger and braver every day. While we were in MO last week, he took his first steps from my Aunt Cynthia to Grammy. It made both of their days. He stands now, but no more steps (that we have seen anyway). We can not fill him up. Today for lunch we went to McDonalds, Cooper was playing so Tucker ate his happy meal for him (3 chicken nuggets, apple slices and fries. And, he was still hungry!! This boy will eat us out of house and home!!
  • We took Cooper to get tested for Kindergarten next year. He passed the test and got the OK to go from the school, but I'm not ready for that!! Because his birthday is in November he can go next year (early) or wait another year...I'm keeping him home as long as I can!! He'll do another year of pre-school and enter K in May 2011. I still can't believe that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment