Friday, February 11, 2011

Finally Friday!!!

Wow, I didn't think Friday would ever get here, what a looooong week! I'm doing my internship at a chiropractors office and the time creeps by. Everyone there is super nice and I'm glad of that, but I just wish it was a bit busier to help the time pass faster. The weeks are crazy at home, because once i get home, JP has dinner going, then it's time for baths/showers then poor Tucker goes to bed. I really look forward to weekends when we can slow down and enjoy our family.

Tonight we went to dinner w/ our neighbors, they really enjoy the boys. It's good to get a minute to sit down and catch up on everything going on with our lives.

After we got home we got the mail and Grammy had sent a Valentines package...Star Wars sheets for Cooper's bed and a stuffed puppy for Tucker (I see another "Mo" in our future). Mini sent a package full of candy earlier in the week so they are finally coming down from their sugar high...they are some loved boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment