- my husband have dinner started and the boys baths done when I get home in the evening
- Tucker's laugh...it sounds like a fake laugh, but he's so happy when he does it
- Cooper-isms...you never know what he will say or where it comes from! It's even better when he uses the wrong word than what he's trying to say, changes the meaning completely!
- 6:50 AM...by this time the boys are up, dressed and fed and ready to dance to Choo Choo Soul on Disney Channel. The boys have so much fun dancing for those 5 minutes each morning!
- my mom~I can't even keep track of how many times a day we talk!
- Facebook~I can always be "in the know" about whats going on in AZ and even MO...sometimes I know things before my mom thanks to FB!
- my iPod touch~Words with Friends (although I only play against my mom, should be called "words with friend") and Bejeweled Blitz, no better way to unwind at the end of the day!
I realize more and more every day how much I have to be thankful for!!
No comments:
Post a Comment