Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August recap

Wow, August has almost come to an end, where is the year going?? I've hit a new decade, the big 30, Cooper has a month of school under his belt, and Tucker and JP are just going crazy!!

Cooper is doing great in school. I'm so amazed by what they are learning in kindergarten, not like when I was in school! He's taking a trip around the world to visit the 7 continents and has a page full of phrases he needs to learn in Spanish, what happened to ABC & 123?? He is loving every minute, though!

Tucker is back to daycare with Dezarae. We tried changing him to a closer sitter, but his naps were hit and miss and he was coming home cranky! It's amazing how much a nap and a structured day can make a two year old a happy kid!

Both boys have been sick in the past week. Cooper had a sore throat & cough, but he insisted he went to school every day, no way was he going to miss a thing. I took Tucker to the Dr. and he has mono! He's feeling better and will be back to his old self soon. He's a tough little boy so it won't keep him down long.

JP had to go to CO for work, so we are sure missing him this week while he's gone. I realize this week more than every how spoiled I am when he's home!

Now, on to see what September has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment