A little of this, a little of that. All things from being a mom of two busy boys to helping you get fit and lead a more healthy lifestyle! Let me know you like what you read and message me if I can help you!
Friday, September 16, 2011
School update
I'm so impressed with the things Cooper is learning at school. The past few weeks they have been traveling around the world to visit the 7 continents. Today he brought his "suitcase" home with the flags of all the countries they visited and a picture of highlights of the trip. I sat down with Cooper and he was able to identify each flag and tell us about what the highlight of that visit was. In Spanish he has a page of phrases he knows, this kid is going to be smarter than us before he makes it to 1st grade!! Last night he recited his "Leadership Pledge", I have never heard of it before, never heard him practice it and I'm super impressed. So proud of our little kindergardener!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment